These rules apply to all parts of the website, including the wiki and the levels database. They apply to all users of the website, including members of the staff team.
- Do not bully, harass, threaten, "troll", or otherwise attack other people.
- Do not purposely create drama.
- Do not discriminate, or otherwise be hateful towards other people. This includes the usage of slurs.
- Do not impersonate other people. This includes people who do not use this website.
- Do not attempt to evade a ban or other punishment. This will raise the severity of the punishment.
- Do not act on behalf of a banned user, or staff member.
- Do not post or link to content which is illegal.
- Do not post or link to content which is suggestive, shocking, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Do not post or link to content which is malicious, or otherwise harmful.
- Do not spam the website with content.
- Do not upload large files intended to waste space or bandwidth.
- Do not upload content which is unrelated to the purpose of the website.
- Do not use HTML or CSS which alters or interferes with the website's layout or functionality.
- Do not post sensitive information, whether it's yours or others.
- Do not use assets from other people without their permission.
We reserve the right to remove any content, at any time, for any reason. These rules are not exhaustive, and we reserve the right to punish users. These rules are subject to change at any time, without notice.